Hi, I'm Jen Junga, CECP, CBCP

I found Emotion and Body Code after attending a retreat in Costa Rica in March of 2020. While in Costa Rica, I spent 10 days focused on taking my personal healing to deeper levels. Coming from a Kinesiology background where we are always taught that physical change and healing is a progression, I was blown away that my results were instantaneous. Never in my life had I seen such transformational change so quickly. I felt it myself and listened to the experiences of those around me who had shared similar testimonies. Removing this unnecessary emotional baggage is one of the most freeing feelings I have ever experienced

Early in my career, I worked true to my degree by helping people who had been in catastrophic auto accidents heal physically. Physical healing is so crucial to every part of life and is easy to identify because we can see it and call it by its name and, then, work to fix it. What I experienced in Costa Rica by healing emotionally and spiritually is what it felt like my past clients needed in their experince. It’s not easy to identify or see or call it by name, but it is just as important to someone’s healing as the physical aspect of an ailment. Rather than go back in time and wish I had this complete package of knowledge to heal the full-self, I am making it my new purpose to help as many people as I can with these amazing techniques..

Skip forward 7 years, and I found what I was looking for with Emotion and Body Code. The purpose of emotion and body code work is releasing emotions that have become trapped in the body. When a person experiences an emotion, they have a few minutes to process and release it. If they are in a traumatic situation or there is a lot going on, they might not be able to process that emotion completely. Therefore resulting in a trapped emotion. Trapped emotions affect our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health. This work forced me to go inward to face what I had been carrying with me my entire life, and most of it I had no idea I was holding onto it. One of the best aspects of this work, is once the trapped emotion is released, it’s gone for good. Emotion and body coding gets to the root of the issue, and releases it, forever. This is not talk therapy but rather a powerful tool has been instrumental in my healing and growth, and I would be honored to be of service to others looking to transform and just the overall feeling of whole wellness.

Is Emotion Code Right For You?

When we have emotions that were not processed and released appropriately, our bodies can suffer the consequences. Even an uneasy feeling about the past could present subtle issues in our everyday lives. Emotion Code uses muscle testing techniques that help identify and release these disturbances. The body is made up of energy, these trapped emotions are included in that energy. The more it builds up in the body, the more we may see disturbances in various aspects of our body and life, blocking us from experiencing true joy, love, abundance and everything in between. If you feel that you might be blocked from experiencing life’s joys, Emotion Code may help you release these energy blockages and help restore balance in the body

The Body Code

What is the difference between Emotion Code and Body Code? The Body Code includes Emotion Code, Emotion Code represents about 80% of the body’s imbalances, the other 20% of imbalances is what the Body Code picks up on. Using Body Code on all clients is necessary when wanting to cover the complete spectrum of releasing all types of imbalances.